Excursion in Victoria

zhangf

The last stop in our Alaska cruise (with Star princess, July) is Victoria, British Columbia, from 5:00PM to 11:59PM. What port excursion/activity shold we take while we are in Victoria? Any suggestion? Thanks in advance

or....just go to the inner harbor area, walk around the shop area (very different from the other ports)...see the street entertainers...enjoy some good people watching. it's an interesting area to just wander and mingle.

I agree, during the summer the buskers at the Inner Harbour are very entertaining. Before I retired and was in Victoria on business frequently, I often used to walk down around the Inner Harbour and was always amused there for at least a couple of hours.

These tips all sound great, and we will certainly do some of them, but I've got a 13 yr DS that likes "ACTION"!:D Are there any adventurous (physical) things to do in Victoria? Not zip lines. Is there any place to golf? Hot air balloon rides? Fast boats? That's the type of stuff the DS is looking for everywhere he goes? :D

Archived