Carnival Marketing DVD

illin

We just booked our family vacation on the Inspiration...with the obligatory week of Disney as well!

When I booked through Carnival (direct) I asked if they had a DVD they could send out...one of those marketing DVDs. The gal I spoke with said they did and I could request one on the website. I tried...but it did not seem to work. I called her back and asked again...she said she would create another account for me and do it...but she could not find it herself.

She also informed me that they (the cruise facilltators (or whatever) have no access to brochures or DVDs...but she would check into it for me.

It has been two weeks and nothing. So...I called back and got marketing and they told me they would get me one in 4-6 weeks.

What?? We sail before that...

Uggghhh... If anyone has ay other idea how to get one, please let me know. I wanted something for my kids to watch so they can get excited about the trip.

Ironically, the DVD from Disney came 3 days after I requested it online. THREE DAYS!!!

We just booked our family vacation on the Inspiration...with the obligatory week of Disney as well!

When I booked through Carnival (direct) I asked if they had a DVD they could send out...one of those marketing DVDs. The gal I spoke with said they did and I could request one on the website. I tried...but it did not seem to work. I called her back and asked again...she said she would create another account for me and do it...but she could not find it herself.

She also informed me that they (the cruise facilltators (or whatever) have no access to brochures or DVDs...but she would check into it for me.

It has been two weeks and nothing. So...I called back and got marketing and they told me they would get me one in 4-6 weeks.

What?? We sail before that...

Uggghhh... If anyone has ay other idea how to get one, please let me know. I wanted something for my kids to watch so they can get excited about the trip.

Ironically, the DVD from Disney came 3 days after I requested it online. THREE DAYS!!!

Yes there is.. I just got it last week. It takes longer than a week

Sign in and go here

http://www.carnival.com/BrochureRequest.aspx

Select DVD or Brochure dvd..

I had to request it 3 different times before it finally came, and it isn't nearly as impressive as the Disney DVD so you really aren't missing a lot.

Check out this thread though. This new Samantha Brown show airing tomorrow night at 10PM is on your exact ship:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=793183

I had to request it 3 different times before it finally came, and it isn't nearly as impressive as the Disney DVD so you really aren't missing a lot.

Check out this thread though. This new Samantha Brown show airing tomorrow night at 10PM is on your exact ship:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=793183

Thanks. We have that set on the DVR.

Maybe Carnival could learn a few things from Disney on marketing...Disney seems to have that down to a science.

The show on the travel channel should be perfect!

Archived