Shows Kid Friendly?

illin

Poor Michelanglo would be very disappointed.

I think they'd probably enjoy at least some of the shows. If they don't like it, no reason you can't go somewhere else :)

Poor David... always getting the shaft LOL:eek: :D

There is so much too do, the shows are the least of it! There is karaoke for kids,there are the games and the water park pool area.. The Capers list everything...I personally would keep them so busy they would fall asleep before the shows! ;)

Poor David... always getting the shaft LOL:eek: :D

There is so much too do, the shows are the least of it! There is karaoke for kids,there are the games and the water park pool area.. The Capers list everything...I personally would keep them so busy they would fall asleep before the shows! ;)

Hehehe :D

I did fall asleep during a show! Being up early and being out in the sun all day was just too much for me in the dark and cool of the showroom. Had a nice little nap, woke up and was ready to go again! And I was 23 at the time...lol!

I did fall asleep during a show! Being up early and being out in the sun was just too much for me in the dark of the showroom. Had a nice little nap, woke up and was ready to go again!

I agree

at home i can barely wake up in time for the train.. on board.. I am up and ready to go with the sunrise!

LOL

Archived