Should we get certified before Nassau

dirvin0500

My DW and and I are travelling to Nassau in October. We did the "Intro to Scuba Diving" with Eagle Ray Diving in Cozumel last month and loved it. Having never been to Nassau but certification costing $499 each here in town (only one place) is the diving that much better in Nassau than snorkeling. Is is really worth it (any your opinion) to spend $1000 before October so that we could dive in Nassau instead of just snorkel. We could then take our time before next year's cruise to get certified. Hurry and pay more or snorkel and pay less?????

Please Help !!!

My DW and and I are travelling to Nassau in October. We did the "Intro to Scuba Diving" with Eagle Ray Diving in Cozumel last month and loved it. Having never been to Nassau but certification costing $499 each here in town (only one place) is the diving that much better in Nassau than snorkeling. Is is really worth it (any your opinion) to spend $1000 before October so that we could dive in Nassau instead of just snorkel. We could then take our time before next year's cruise to get certified. Hurry and pay more or snorkel and pay less?????

Please Help !!!

IF you have the money, and IF you don't mind spending it, get certified this summer. Then you won't have to wait until October but can enjoy LOCAL diving until then. And YES, diving in Nassau is MUCH BETTER than snorkeling. In fact I think ANY diving is better than snorkeling. If you're someone who likes shopping through the racks looking for cool stuff instead of someone who just peeks in the window, then you'll understand. :D

Randall

Archived