Are there DVD players in the cabins?

Ohana Cruiser

Okay....ba dump bump. :)

There is kids programming on the in house TV, and I do believe there is a DVD player, so hopefuly there is a poster who can confirm recent conditions. Bringing a notebook sized DVD player for the kids in a backpack is a good idea if you have one and there are no other options on board. The ships are pretty advanced in this regard though.

(I was really enjoying the banter until I had to buck up and get serious..seemed like Dragnet. :D )

I know there was a VCR right under the TV, but NO DVD. One option you might have is to bring a portable DVD player and plug it into the TV. There are plugs in the back of the TV. Reaching the back of the TV can be a little awkward, but it can be done. The TV isn't too big, around 20" or so. I hope this helps.

Steve

We didn't have a vcr either in CC last week. The Tv is 20" but there is absolutley nothing on the tv worth watching. We'd turn on CNN sometimes when we were in the room but there aren't shows. They do have movies that you can buy (like in a hotel). Of course many of the stations have cruise related shows. You know like the shopping stuff, the where are we in the world channel, the safety channel. If your mom is a real tv junkie she'll probably have a problem.

So if the kids bring their portable dvd players, and I bring the plug in cords to attach from the tv to their dvd that would work? Thank you for the advice. I will try it at home today...:)

I know there was a VCR right under the TV, but NO DVD. One option you might have is to bring a portable DVD player and plug it into the TV. There are plugs in the back of the TV. Reaching the back of the TV can be a little awkward, but it can be done. The TV isn't too big, around 20" or so. I hope this helps.

Steve

So if the kids bring their portable dvd players, and I bring the plug in cords to attach from the tv to their dvd that would work? Thank you for the advice. I will try it at home today...:)

I don't remember the TV having the jacks for plug ins - at least they didn't on the Millennium.

Archived