booking on-line with dolphin discovery

bubbles1209

Has anyone ever booked on-line with dolphin discovery at Chankanaab park?

Getting ready to, just curious if you get an e-mail confirmation. How does this all work, do you print it out to take with you for proof of your booked excursion? Any help is appreciated.:)

I just booked. You can print out a confirmation with a bar code at the time of booking.

As a tip - if you are booking more than one person, book the first person and you will get a discount code for 15% off all of the rest. The code will only be good for a short time.

I am not sure if it is a one time use code. So, I will not post mine because I may use it for myself, as we only signed my wife for the encounter. It is only good until 6/30/08 anyway.

I booked online a few months ago. I was emailed all the proper paperwork. After booking I needed to change my time (I didn't realize ship time was different than local time). I called the 800 number and spoke with Ana. She took care of everything and emailed new paperwork to me.

Finding a taxi to the park was no problem. Taxi fare was included in the reservation price. When we got to the park, we were greeted by an attendant who gave the driver a voucher for our ride. All we had to do was tip the driver.

Dolphin Discovery was very nice, clean and well run. There is a nice pool for you to use while you wait for your experience to begin. Had we known that we probably would have gone earlier!

We were a group of 10 with age ranging from 1 - 41. All of us did the Dolphin Experience. It was a blast and I would recommend it for everyone!

Have fun and be prepared to buy the pictures and video of your time with the dolphin. They are irresistable!:D

Just got back from there. I booked on-line and took a copy of my confirmation with me - no problems. Just remember when you are booking a time, Dolphin Discovery time is NOT ship time. You need to make an allowance depending on what time zone your ship time is in. We were on Eastern time so Cozumel was an hour behind. I booked the excursion for 11:00. Just give yourself about 20 minutes to get there from the port and you'll be fine.

Archived