booking on-line with dolphin discovery (Cozumel)

bubbles1209

Has anyone ever booked on-line with dolphin discovery at Chankanaab park?

Getting ready to, just curious if you get an e-mail confirmation. How does this all work, do you print it out to take with you for proof of your booked excursion? Any help is appreciated.:)

yes we did, and then printed it and took it with us, which we used to get into the park for free.

I also booked the wrong time, I booked 1:00, and it was really 2:00 their time, and they were running an hour late, by the time they give there little talk, and my husband got into the water it was 3:30. so he had to leave to get back to the ship on time., so when I came home I e-mailed them, and they sent me a full refund.

yes we did, and then printed it and took it with us, which we used to get into the park for free.

I also booked the wrong time, I booked 1:00, and it was really 2:00 their time, and they were running an hour late, by the time they give there little talk, and my husband got into the water it was 3:30. so he had to leave to get back to the ship on time., so when I came home I e-mailed them, and they sent me a full refund.

Now I'm confused, on the Cozumel board, someone said that if I book a 12 (noon) excursion it's 1p.m. ship's time,(ship's time being an hour ahead of Cozumel time) if they don't adjust to Cozumel time.

If I'm reading yours right, you are saying they (Cozumel) are an hour ahead of the ship? :confused:

So, I guess now my question is, if the ship does not change their time, is Cozumel time an hour ahead of the ship, or an hour behind the ship?:confused:

Cozumel is 1 hour behind ship time (if your ship time is Eastern Standard).

I booked our Dolphin Swim directly through Dolphin Discovery over the phone because I had a few questions. At the time they were running a special for free transportation to and from the ship (if you booked a group of at least 4) as well as free admission and 10% off. Not sure what they are offering now.

The lady I spoke with was VERY nice, though she had a very heavy accent and at times was hard for me to understand. She was able to answer all of my questions. You pay in full at time of booking. I recieved my comfirmation I think 2 days later in an email which included lots of info about check-in, address, how to get there, etc. It says to print it out and have it with you when you check-in 30mins prior to your scheduled time. Mine is scheduled at 1pm their time, so it should be 2pm ship time. (I will probably call a few days beforehand to confirm this.)

let me know if you need anymore specific info! :p hope this helped!

We booked online for the Royal swim at 12:00 (1:00 Coz time) and when we got there it was an hour difference in time. However, they had an opening in the next group so my kids were able to get right in. Spend the extra money for the "Royal Swim." It is so worth it! The cruise ship offers a "Push and Pull" with the dolphins and you get pulled and pushed on a boogie board. The Royal swim is totally "hands on" where the dolphins push and pull you themselves. This was the highlight of our kids 'cruise experience.. and of course we had to buy all the pictures and video because they were great!

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS TIME DIFFERENCE ISSUE!?!? :eek: lol I thought that Cozumel was one hour BEHIND, So 1pm ship time should be 12pm island time??? Am I losing it???:confused: (If ship is leaving Florida) Every other port is in the Western Caribbean is behind...how could Cozumel be AHEAD?

Archived