"LIVE" from the Majesty / 06-21-2008

Radio

Thanks Mary. . . Things are up and down. . .I am not sure about the Sky, yet. I may sail on NCL Dawn sooner. . .

I will know for sure in a couple of days ;)

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well the Dawns on my list too, so either way, I will be able to DREAM in high tech. Again thank you, I know it takes a lot of time to write and send so many details and photos, you are appreciated here on the ncl board.

Looking forward to future postings.

Mary

I am considering Majesty from Baltimore next month and I am traveling with my disabled 24 year old son. Can you please comment on the HC accessibility of the ship. My son walks with a brace on his leg and used a manual wheelchair for long distances. Do you know if there is a HC accessible shower stall in the spa/ gym that he could use to shower. I am sure there are no HC cabins available to book at this late date. Thanks for any assistance!

WOW!

Radio, I am just reviewing this entire thread. Thank you for taking the time to post and to share your video. Your pictures are truly outstanding...be sure to submit them to the photo contest...you have some winners in there!

I can not wait to put that little check mark next to the "Cruise-to-Bermuda" line on my bucket list!

coka

I am considering Majesty from Baltimore next month and I am traveling with my disabled 24 year old son. Can you please comment on the HC accessibility of the ship. My son walks with a brace on his leg and used a manual wheelchair for long distances. Do you know if there is a HC accessible shower stall in the spa/ gym that he could use to shower. I am sure there are no HC cabins available to book at this late date. Thanks for any assistance!

I was on the July 12 Majesty out of Baltimore to Bermuda and there were many physically challenged folks on board (crutches, wheelchairs, etc.). I would contact NCL by phone to get the correct information.

• 3 weeks later...
The pictures have made it so great to DREAM about my Sept Majesty trip

thank you Radio

Mew1

You must be on one of the sailings from Philadelphia ! !

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I was able to book the Majesty again next month (Jan 2009)

She will be on a 7 Night cruise from Charleston, SC ! I am looking forward to it. . .

Radio

;);)

Great news for us, Radio.. I know I'll be eagerly reading your ongoing review of your cruise, as we'll be doing the same itinerary on her last run to the Bahamas. This will be our 3rd cruise on the Ol' Gal. Do you feel you received a decent price on your booking?

She will be on a 7 Night cruise from Charleston, SC ! I am looking forward to it. . .

Radio

;);)

Congratulations , for you and us. :)

I can hardly wait for another "Live Report" :D

Radio

;);)

Good for you, Radio!!!

We'll be looking forward to hearing about it. :D

Jackie

Wow Radio I feel like I just hit the jackpot when I saw your post telling us of your upcoming cruise on the Majesty. My wife & I, are on the same cruise in Feb. It will be our 3rd cruise on the Majesty, but all the ports will be new to us. With you going in first we will be able to read all your great post and know what to expect. Radio I have as my wallpaper a picture from your last Majesty cruise to Bermuda called (the last sunset) it gets me excited about our upcoming cruise. Well Radio thanks in advance for all your hard work. We will all be cruising with you have a great time! :)

Wow Radio I feel like I just hit the jackpot when I saw your post telling us of your upcoming cruise on the Majesty. My wife & I, are on the same cruise in Feb. It will be our 3rd cruise on the Majesty, but all the ports will be new to us. With you going in first we will be able to read all your great post and know what to expect. Radio I have as my wallpaper a picture from your last Majesty cruise to Bermuda called (the last sunset) it gets me excited about our upcoming cruise. Well Radio thanks in advance for all your hard work. We will all be cruising with you have a great time!

Wow ! Thanks :). . Look out for my NEW "LIVE" thread on CC. . . .

It should start when I arrive in Charleston on Jan 16, 2009.

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 4 months later...

I will be sailing back to Bermuda in just a few weeks from Boston on the Norwegian Crown ! (Staying in Bermuda for 3 nights !)

The "LIVE" Post should begin on a NEW thread on Thursday June 4, 2009 !

Radio

I am sure there are no HC cabins available to book at this late date. Thanks for any assistance!

Have you called NCL and asked if there are any HC cabins available? Sometimes people are booked in one that don't need it and are willing to change if someone else needs one. Worth a phone call...or two because sometimes you'll get a different answer with another call.;)

The Crown??? Huh?

I'm sure you meant the Spirit. Can't wait to go back to Bermuda through your "Live From" posts.

Ha Ha. . . I was thinking about Crown Princess when I wrote that. . . ;)

It will be closer for me to sail Norwegian Spirit (Boston) instead of CP (Barcelona) :o

I love Bermuda !

Thanks . . .

Radio

We had a great time on the Grandeur and I'm still recovering from our girl's cruise!!! :eek: Came home with a cold and laryngitis, but starting to feel much better.

We had perfect weather in Bermuda and plenty of rum swizzles.

Got to love Bermuda! Here is the Spirit last Tuesday when we were there!

2329936840051977359S600x600Q85.jpg

2126032770051977359S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived