Meet & Mingle List Gone!

Meet & Mingle..... I just checked last night to see how many people we were up to in our M&M and the site had wiped out everybody on our list! :eek: :( Whats up with that? So I had to re-sign up and posted a notice in our M&M Roll Call for everyone else who had already signed up to do it again.

Did this happen to other lists too?

Check your roll call M&M to see if yours was deleted too!

Jane

I went and checked the Meet and Mingle for my cruise after I posted above.

Any other time when the amount of people were missing, the confirmed party always stayed on the list. Well this time it is gone too.

So I have just emailed them at the address I provided above to ask why both are now missing?

I had the copy of their confirmation listing from the Meet and Mingle website and a copy of the amount of people we had on June 16th, 48 people, that I included in the email.

You can email them at Xplora@rccl.com and ask them.

Many of the other ships are still listed for the Meet and Mingle Parties, so this time I am concerned that the Mariner is missing on a few cruises in between all the others. :confused:

They pulled the plug..........it's the weekend............they are most probably doing maintenance. Problem is.......even with their maintenance schedule, they still can't fix all the errors in their system!:(

This has happened numerous times on various roll calls that I have been on. It will reappear next week when they put the plug back into its right location!

Archived