Beach Towels & Cave Tubing

Yo Ade

I need help. I live in South Florida and had the most fantastic cruise on Carnival's Valor last week and one of the ports was Belize. I went with Carnival on the cave tubing and I would not have done it any other way! It was fabulous. This is where I need help. When we reached the hut where we were going to have lunch their was a hut setup where they were selling wine, hot sauce and beach towels that were obviously copies of Louis Vitton, Channel and Gucci. Perfect for my friends at home since we use beach towels year round. Well I thought I would wait to get back into the main town and purchase them there (possibly cheaper). Well the town by the pier had every fake highend pocketbook, wallet, keychains, (I thought I was in New York Chinatown), etc., but NO BEACH TOWELS! I almost took a cab back to the hut but I would have missed the boat (literally). Here is my request - if anyone is going to Belize on Carnival that lives in South Florida and plans on going on this excursion - I will love for you to buy 2 of those beach towels for me and I will meet you upon your return or we can do something by mail. I must have those towels. I know what you're thinking..., but please contact me. I will also give any advise you want on this awesome vacation. Thanks...

Archived