Small pool for taking baths in

JohannaM

I've read here that since most ships only have showers it is a good idea to bring a small pool that would fit in the shower stall for bathing your child. Our son is far too squirmy to shower...although we'll try. But I've also seen people refer to a small inflatable duck pool that would fit in a shower stall, but I can not find one of these. Can someone point me in a direction where I might find one? I did find this pool which I think would fit in the shower, but I'm thinking something more simple would be easier. Any help would be appreciated! 6 weeks until sailing!

We got the duck tub from Target, but my daughter was deathly afraid of it. We then got the smaller tub almost exactly like the one shown in the photo...we also got it from Babies R Us. I don't think the duck one would fit in a shower...at least thinking from memory how small our showers have been on previous cruises. I think the tub from Babies R Us would be better.

Archived