Question for recent SUN returner or cruiser

suitelover

We will go on Nov. 11, 2004 with the SUN and are very interested to know who will be PAX SERVICES DIRECTOR, STAFF/1ST PURSER ADMIN and/or CIRCLE HOST/ESS.

We would be very happy, if anybody could help us! You can find this information on the pattern from the first day. :)

My parents just came back from the Sun (SF to Fort Lauderdale). What is the pattern---is it the daily schedule (like the Carnival Capers)? If so, I can see if they kept theirs and let you know.........probably won't have an answer today though. Have a good time. They said the Sun was a beautiful ship with excellent service.

The Patter is the daily guide, you get in your cabin, which shows the schedule for daily activities and evening entertainment. On the first one, normally on the first page, right hand is a box with the senior officers.

cali-croozer thanks a lot for offering your help.

How do I join the roll call. We are traveling the same cruise 11/22.

mustanglvr - This is the roll call for our cruise, leaving on 11/12:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44213

And here is a link to your roll call (cruise 11/22): http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44618.

Sorry suitelover, but this will not help you. ;)

We will go on Nov. 11, 2004 with the SUN and are very interested to know who will be PAX SERVICES DIRECTOR, STAFF/1ST PURSER ADMIN and/or CIRCLE HOST/ESS.

We would be very happy, if anybody could help us! You can find this information on the pattern from the first day. :)

Well, unfortunately, my parents only kept the last Patter so I can't answer all of your questions. I read through the articles and did see that Linda was the Circle Hostess (no last name). Surely, somebody else has kept their Patters and can help you out??? Have a great cruise.

Just was on Sun from San Fran to Ft Lauderdale 9/28-10/13.

Pax Services Director was Francesco Consavari

1st Purser Adm was Giancarlo Merello

Capt Circle Hostess was Linda - no last name in Patter

Keep in mind they go on leave and change ships. For example, the cruise director (Gavin Chandler) went to the Dawn Princess after we arrived in Ft Lauderdale.

Archived