February sailings anyone??

moby roby

Yes, we are on the Navigator also. Make sure that you sign-up for the Meet and Mingle. There are only 6 of us listed so far. We were beginning to think that we would have the ship to ourselves!!

We are flying out of Toronto. Where are you coming from?

Back on the radiance for the second time. This time to the caribbean, last time was alaska. We can't wait didn't get to use much of the ship to Alaska as it snowed and the winds we 30 miles per hour. AFT corner GS cabin. Gotta love those balconies. Introducing cruising to my daugher and her boyfriend.

Yes, we are on the Navigator also. Make sure that you sign-up for the Meet and Mingle. There are only 6 of us listed so far. We were beginning to think that we would have the ship to ourselves!!

We are flying out of Toronto. Where are you coming from?

funky.........we are flying out of Harrisburg, Pa. We are signed up for the meet and mingle.......now there are 8.

I just checked the board and noticed that my response was not posted. Oh well, here goes again.

We are sailing on the same voyage as you. Have you signed-up for the Meet and Mingle? Check the link at the top right of the thread.

Have you started thinking about the packing yet? I have four in the family to organize so it is never too early!

OK this is weird. I just sent the last post and found my other post and your reply.

Here's hoping that RCI has the M&M parties more organized. On our last cruise it was scheduled for the first seating at which we were at.

Since this is your second trip to the Western Carribean I would be grateful for any recommendations on shore excursions.

Group of us are booked for the 2/26 Jewel of the SEas 8-night Eastern Caribbean cruise. This will be our 4th cruise, get just as excited as the first time. We're from the cold of Michigan, so we start getting really excited just about now when it's starting to get cold.

GO GREEN! GO WHITE!

MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY SPARTANS!

HOME OF TOM IZZO!

OK this is weird. I just sent the last post and found my other post and your reply.

Here's hoping that RCI has the M&M parties more organized. On our last cruise it was scheduled for the first seating at which we were at.

Since this is your second trip to the Western Carribean I would be grateful for any recommendations on shore excursions.

funky...this is actually our third trip to the Western Caribbean. It will be our second time on the Navigator. Last December we took our 2 adult daughters with us because our eldest daughter had a bad year....health wise. This time we have not told our youngest daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter that we are joining them.............I'm trying to keep it a surprise. Anyhow, we love Labadee could go there everytime I cruise. In Jamaica we did the Dunn's River Falls both times. Did Soto's cruise with the stingrays in Grand Cayman the last time. Had a ball and plan to do this again. Afterwards we hit 7 mile beach. The first time in Grand Cayman we did a tour and went to Hell and the Turtle Farm. It was Ok, but I wouldn't do it again. Swimming with the Stingrays can't be beat. Cozumel is a favorite of mine....first time we went to the Maya Ruins and Chunkanak Park (spelling????). The last time we did a private jeep excursion to the other side of the Island.

Any ideas how to surprise our daughter on ship that we are there?

Carol

i'm booked on the Mainer on 2/27/05 and i'm also excited!! I'm still excited about my last curise this past february on EOS, had a good time then and hope to this february. I'm going with a group of eight four cabins in a row in a atruim suite yaaaaa. :-)

Hey Margaret91326 and hkolln, My husband and I are also sailing on the Voyager on Feb 12 04!
Cant Wait!!!
Margaret we almost share a birthday.
We have cruised several times before but have friends booked with us who will be 1st timers.
114 days.......
Maureen

• 2 weeks later...
4 months from this very date I will be on the Explorer of the Seas (I guess 4 months from now it will be MArch, but who is counting?)

We are cruising with 2 couples on their first cruise (its only our second) but we are ALL psyched!!!!

Archived