Are you ready for a really long Dawn report?

musicgirl63

Well the hot tub was hotter with jets and the jacuzzi (that's what we called it) had jets, but it also had a metal bed to lay on in the water, does that make sense????

That is exactly the description I was looking for. Thanks.

Lorie, It been nearly a week since we all left the Dawn. I finally had time to read this whole thread. Thanks for the great review of this awesome vacation. Your photos are terrific. It was fun for me to hang a few times with you and Bill, particularly in the atrium listening to the big band sounds. And the drinking clinics, of course. Just wanted you to know that in your posts, I think you were writing about me when you wrote TNTJOE. I am JDENT Joe, and you probably were lucky not to hear my singing at the kareoke lounge. Thanks again!

Lorie, It been nearly a week since we all left the Dawn. I finally had time to read this whole thread. Thanks for the great review of this awesome vacation. Your photos are terrific. It was fun for me to hang a few times with you and Bill, particularly in the atrium listening to the big band sounds. And the drinking clinics, of course. Just wanted you to know that in your posts, I think you were writing about me when you wrote TNTJOE. I am JDENT Joe, and you probably were lucky not to hear my singing at the kareoke lounge. Thanks again!

hey JDENT!

dh thanks all who didn't like some of the mojitos....

319882204_w622U-M.jpg

more pictures to come...he is still downloading...

NOTE: that was only half of the glasses. the other half was with me at the bar. (thats my arm back there)

GREAT SHOT musicgirl/and Scuba Steve

I love all the pictures. I am leaving on the Dawn TOMORROW !!! 6/29 !!

Anyone have pictures of 9Beaches ???? Thinking of going there.

Thanks,

Kevin

i'm SO JEALOUS! i have been suffering post cruise depression all week...and just when i thought i was getting over it...YOU'RE LEAVING TOMORROW.

yeah well i hope you have nothing but smooth seas and beautiful weather in bermuda...*raspberry* :p

Lorie,

At the M&G, how did you know that I was me? When I walked past you, you said "Oh, that's ThatBrunette".

Just curious.:confused:;)

Well, I had met a bunch of people the day before, so I knew a few faces. Put that together with the brunette hair.... and didn't you mention somewhere about bringing your mom??

You know Joe, after I had written the report, I went back through notes and realized I had the wrong JOE:eek:

So my deepest apologizes for the mix-up, but hey I had Joe right, right!;)

So any and all references to TNTJOE are actually JDENT!!!!!

Yes, we did have some fun didn't we! I don't think I got to see you after the afternoon I met your wife while in Bermuda at the mall. Where'd you go?

You know Joe, after I had written the report, I went back through notes and realized I had the wrong JOE:eek:

So my deepest apologizes for the mix-up, but hey I had Joe right, right!;)

So any and all references to TNTJOE are actually JDENT!!!!!

Yes, we did have some fun didn't we! I don't think I got to see you after the afternoon I met your wife while in Bermuda at the mall. Where'd you go?

I think we just went back to the ship to chill. Didn't it pour that afternoon? After dinner we went to the main show and then to listen to Jose and Patti. I should have gone looking for all of you late night partyers afterwards! Maybe on some other cruise.

I was on this cruise as well and I know exactly the man you are talking about in the orange thong with pierced nipples! I was very shocked to see this...

Isn't it amazing that everyone knows this guy!!! I don't think anyone would remember me that way.....at least I don't think so...;)

Musicgirl, I don't know who you are, but I was on the boat too at the same time with my whole extended family (small world, huh?) and i LOVE you for posting that picture of "John the Hottie"!! You're pictures made me homesick for the Dawn!!!

~lilhippie

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you, Is sea glass beach in hamilton? Is this a nice beach to stay for the day or just look around for sea glass? My daughter collects sea glass and will love to go. Thanks again

We missed the main sea glass beach but there is a small one near the Dockyard if you are tied up there; right across from the graveyard by the blue church; no one knew its name but one of the bus driver ladies thought it was called "Black Beach". I walked out past the sand to where there were metal plates up against the rocks and found neat bits trapped around them.

Archived