Anyone booked through ....

... someone other than RCCL. (I had a company's name in here, but then was told that wasn't allowed). We're looking for another cruise and thought the pre-paid gratuities they offer with most cruises is a good deal. Cruise costs aren't too bad either. (Will I get double RC points if I put this on my RC card?)

What travel sites do you all use for booking cruises?????

I'm still a rookie!! LOL

Moderators will zap you - against the rules to discuss specific agencies by name.

Nobody can discount RCCL cruises - all they can do it give you a cut of their commission in terms of a lil gift or some OBC. You can get same price by booking yourself, keeping control of your reservation til last minute, and then switching to a TA if you want to get some OBC. Also - make sure any TA you go with doesn't charge any processing or cancellation fees - RCCL doesn't - they shouldn't either.

... American Discount Cruises and Travel. We're looking for another cruise and thought the pre-paid gratuities they offer with most cruises is a good deal. Cruise costs aren't too bad either. (Will I get double RC points if I put this on my RC card?)

I'm still a rookie!! LOL

watch here for Tuesday sales - changes every Tuesday - you can book new, or get a price drop on an existing reservation

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf

And there are occasional sales for new bookings only - one is coming out tomorrow - but you can't use it for existing reservations.

... someone other than RCCL. (I had a company's name in here, but then was told that wasn't allowed). We're looking for another cruise and thought the pre-paid gratuities they offer with most cruises is a good deal. Cruise costs aren't too bad either. (Will I get double RC points if I put this on my RC card?)

I'm still a rookie!! LOL

Archived