Vision of the Seas Mexican Riviera Cruise 11/07/04

Cindyrca

Husband and I are taking 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise on November 7th. Is this a good time to do the Santa Maria Snorkle and sail excursion at Cabo? We are also scheduled to do the Canopy excursion at Puerto Vallarto, all comments would be appreciated. First cruise was 8 yrs ago, with two children. This is our second cruise, minus the children, am very excited..

Husband and I are taking 7 day Mexican Riviera Cruise on November 7th. Is this a good time to do the Santa Maria Snorkle and sail excursion at Cabo? We are also scheduled to do the Canopy excursion at Puerto Vallarto, all comments would be appreciated. First cruise was 8 yrs ago, with two children. This is our second cruise, minus the children, am very excited..

Hi Cindyrca - I answered your other post - just found this one - weather in PV should be great - haven't done that tour but a lot of people on the other boards haved raved about it - we're chatering a Deep Sea Fishing trip in PV - Not sure about the water temp for Cabo in Nov but would think it would be OK - not too cold - will do a little research and get back to you on that.

We were there in February this year, and the water was about 74 degrees. The outside temperature was about 70 and it was overcast. I could only spend a few minutes in the water because I was chilled.

Part of this was my own fault. I took the ships tour and it was close to an hour out to the cove. The ride out was topeside on the boat and I did not bring a jacket, so by the time we were ready to get in the water, I was already chilled.

By the way, we are going on this same cruise in December and I will definitely be snorkeling in Santa Maria again. The water is clear and the fish are awesome.

Have a great time!

Archived