Unlimited beer card?

KTG UK

Hi,

Has anyone who recently returned from POAM know if they now offer a unlimited beer card (like sode card) for $150?

Someone on the NCL forum said they saw it on another ncl cruise but i can't see much on the ncl website.

Thanks in advance x

• Administrators
Hi,

Has anyone who recently returned from POAM know if they now offer a unlimited beer card (like sode card) for $150?

Someone on the NCL forum said they saw it on another ncl cruise but i can't see much on the ncl website.

Thanks in advance x

Certain groups can book an unlimited alcohol package on NCL ships if everyone in the group buys it. http://www.ncl.com/csimages/299/431/BeveragePackage.pdf

Since beer and wine is $22 per guest, per day, that might be what you read about -- but it's only for group bookings and there are a lot of asterisks at the bottom of that linked page.

• Administrators

By the way, KTG, I did read that thread on the NCL boards and I'm still not convinced NCL is offering this as part of 2.0, and the OP didn't seem to be saying that he/she actually purchased such a card onboard as a non-group passenger. I called NCL and they didn't know anything about it (not that this is conclusive; their phone reps know the least of any cruise line I deal with).

It would be kind of neat and (as noted above) possibly scary if they were offering it, but the posts from the OP on that thread (the only one who appeared to "know" anything about it) were very confusing -- they said it includes Michelob, but not Michelob Ultra, or any other Anheuser Busch product (Michelob is one of Anheuser Busch's brands)? It sounds like somebody has the facts wrong -- but I'd sure be interested if it is being offered! ;)

By the way, KTG, I did read that thread on the NCL boards and I'm still not convinced NCL is offering this as part of 2.0, and the OP didn't seem to be saying that he/she actually purchased such a card onboard as a non-group passenger. I called NCL and they didn't know anything about it (not that this is conclusive; their phone reps know the least of any cruise line I deal with).

It would be kind of neat and (as noted above) possibly scary if they were offering it, but the posts from the OP on that thread (the only one who appeared to "know" anything about it) were very confusing -- they said it includes Michelob, but not Michelob Ultra, or any other Anheuser Busch product (Michelob is one of Anheuser Busch's brands)? It sounds like somebody has the facts wrong -- but I'd sure be interested if it is being offered! ;)

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not convinced this is a unlimited beer card for $150 but only 8 weeks till i find out!!

He he cant wait :p

Archived