Inside Cabins

I have done many DCL cruises and our last one we finally had an inside stateroom. I was really dreading it because I was afraid I would feel closed in, but I didnt.

The room was very nice and bright. Since ther eis no natural light I was worried it would seem too dark, but it didnt and i never felt it was small or closed in.

we didnt have the deluxe inside, just the regular so the bathrrom wasnt split. but with just the 2 of us it was ok and the bathroom was actually larger because it wasnt split, we really liked it and the way the room was laid out.

I wouldnt hesitate to go again in an inside room. Our son and daughter and their families have done the inside rooms and loved them. They said it was so easy to get to sleep because no light was leaking in as the sun started to come up through the window.

we left the bathroom light on and closed the door, so it worked as a night light for us but didnt keep us awake.

one thing to think about, how much time are you going to be in the room??

we are never in there accept to sleep and to change for dinner or the pool, so it never bothered us.

mom x4,grandma x4

We are thinking of booking 2 cabins for our disney cruise, that way we get 2 showers ( 5 of us altogether)...not sure which type of cabin yet...

Who stays only in an inside stateroom when on their Disney cruise?? How are they??

Do you feel claustrophobic??

I have been on 4 Disney cruise each time inside cabin.

No we didn't feel claustrophobic. My advice, is to bring a "light up clock" for your night stand. Also, at night leave the tv on the the outside live cam, it shows live video outside. This will be your window.

You will be more out of your cabin than in.

Hope this helps

here is some info about them

crnew-9.jpgCategories 10-12 - These are all inside staterooms, but the category 10 is considered the "deluxe" choice. At 214 sq. ft. it is larger and it has the split bathroom that the category 11 and 12's do not offer. Categories 10 and 11 sleep up to 4.

Category 12's have a maximum of 3 guests but can often be booked as a "guarantee" for parties of 4. While the idea of an inside state room may not be as appealing, these rooms still have about 10% more space than any other cruise line's respective rooms.

crnew-10.jpg Category 11 and 12 are 184 sq. ft.

Stateroom Explanation (Categories 8-12)

We always get a balcony. But our housemate went with us last Feb. He booked the cheapest bunk (Cat 12) but got upgraded. He had the solo bathroom. He gets claustrophobic but was surprised that he did not in his cabin. He's a whiner, so if he really liked it, and he just told me he'd book the same again, I'd go for it. :p

We always get a balcony. But our housemate went with us last Feb. He booked the cheapest bunk (Cat 12) but got upgraded. He had the solo bathroom. He gets claustrophobic but was surprised that he did not in his cabin. He's a whiner, so if he really liked it, and he just told me he'd book the same again, I'd go for it. :p

Nobbi, will you be on the 2/14/09 cruise?

Archived