venue suggestions

mdeane

Please a bit of advice from you who live near or around Seward....There will be a group of us wishing to meet on the Thursday evening before our cruise on Friday in Seward. I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express and others at the Breeze Inn and other places.

We are in need of a venue to have our meet and greet. Does one hotel have a lobby or bar area where we could find each other? I am trying to set this up and don't want to inconvenience anyone. Would the lobby in the HI be a good place? There will probably be around 10-15 of us.

Thanks so much for any advice on this issue.

The lobby of the HI would work. Its not a huge lobby but it would work, there are tables and chairs. Also all you have to do is walk out the back door and you are on the deck of the small boat harbor. From there you could move on to other places if need be - like the Breeze Inn Bar, but I vote for the Holiday Inn Express lobby. Very friendly staff at the front desk that won't bother you. I have stayed there quite a few times.

Melodyina, thanks so much. That is exactly what I needed to know. I will post that as our meeting place and see who shows then we can move on as you suggest. I really appreciate your help. Myra

Archived