Refund of Fuel surcharge (02/24/08 cruise)

I know this has been an ongoing discussion but I was looking for some other cruisers that were on the 02/24/08 Southern Carribean Cruise on the EOS out of New Jersey. I have heard that there were refunds given to cruisers on that cruise and I just wanted to see if that rumor is true. I know of some other people who have received refunds as OBC for some future cruises that they had booked before the fuel charge was started. We have not heard anything and we are booking a cruise to Bermuda and was wondering if they would give us the refund as OBC, but I wanted to know for sure before I asked RCCL. Thanks for any help.

Debbie

We booked this cruise a year in advance, so I am hoping we will be entitled to the refund. Thanks

Since your cruise already past you need to talk to RCCL for the specifics, are you sure there was no credit on your seapass account? You might have missed it and that is how a lot of people seemed to have received it.

We were on that cruise too, No they didnt start giving the money back until we got home. DD and SIL got theirs but we havent seen ours!:( Have emailed TA and they are looking into it. Not holding my breath!

I was on this cruise too. I got mine refunded to my credit card I think in April and we book in April '07. It was on my Royal Caribbean CC and they even took back my bonus points!! As a side note, that was my favorite cruise yet.

Archived