How Much Does a $$ or $$$$ Excursion Cost?

CycleGirl1

We're booked on the Ruby 11/15/08 and the excursions in Cozumel don't have actual prices, but have dollar signs instead. Specifically:

Tulum, Lost Civilization Of The Mayans

Tour ID: CZM-100 _____ Adult: $$

Tulum Mayan Ruins & Xel-Ha Park

Tour ID: CZM-105 _____ Adult: $$$$

About how much should I expect each dollar sign to represent?

Thanks!

CycleGirl

We're booked on the Ruby 11/15/08 and the excursions in Cozumel don't have actual prices, but have dollar signs instead. Specifically:

Tulum, Lost Civilization Of The Mayans

Tour ID: CZM-100 _____ Adult: $$

Tulum Mayan Ruins & Xel-Ha Park

Tour ID: CZM-105 _____ Adult: $$$$

About how much should I expect each dollar sign to represent? Thanks!

CycleGirl

We have always had the cost known when booking. Never seen this. But.... we did the Tulum & Xel-Ha and I would think it is probably around the $100 (+ or - $20). It is an all day tour..... and....You need to ride the ferry across to the mainland, long bus ride, entrance fee at Tulum and Xel-Ha, bus ride back, ferry back to Cozumel.

Well worth the time and money. It would be my recommendation. ;)

Are you actually able to book the tours yet on the personalizer? Or are these just on the port page for what will be available? Sounds like they haven't finalized the pricing for those tours yet. You might try to book it and see what it tells you then. If there is still no price, I'd hold off on booking it if were me.

For my Oct Med cruise it was showing prices, but when I'd try to book, it would say they weren't available yet. They finally opened up yesterday to allow booking, so you may be too early to book yet for Nov.

Expect a $$ tour to be something like $50-80, and a $$$$ tour to be in excess of $150, per person. It's all relative and not necessarily based on specific numbers. Generally, the longer the tour and the more services offered (such as lunch and drinks), the higher the cost.

As an above poster mentioned I think you are too early to reserve excursions. I do not think Princess has finalized the amts yet from the vendors. Just keep looking until you are told by the cruise personalizer that you can book excursions.

Marilyn

Archived