Help! Last minute details...

leaving next week...

i am about to be over the edge, I have a tenant in my condo who is staying way past her lease and wont move out or pay ... she is really putting a damper on my pre wedding fun stuff!!!!!! So that is pre occupying my head...

Can anyone think of little things I may have forgotten?

packed a suitcase carryon with wedding essentials

have the gifts

have chosen all of my outfits

got transportation

:eek:

First I would kick the tenet in the shin for putting this stress on you! :)

Call me OCD, but I am a list maker. I would make a list of everything that you are going to wear each day even down to the shoes and underwear that would match the outfit (doesnt have to be exact, but I have found this works well for me), every tolietry you would use, any others items you need (pillow, meds, paperwork, id, money, credit card, camera, jewelry, sunglasses, hat, snorkle epuip, and etc), a list of every peice of wedding ettire that you and your man are planning to wear even down to the shoes and jewelry, and then go through the ceremony and reception and try to think if there is anything you need to bring (candle, isle runner, gifts, music, programs, cake top, napkins, flowers, RINGS, marriage licence). Oh, dont forget about doing your hair and make-up and making any appointments or bringing any hair peices.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you!!!

Tiffany

Archived