Where is Carnival going?

graycliff

I was looking at booking a Carnival Cruise out of Orlando in early 2010. I need adjoining cabins so I wanted to book early. It appears that the Glory is moving to Miami. Is Carnival not bringing a bigger ship back to Orlando. RC is bringing Freedom of the Seas.

I was looking at booking a Carnival Cruise out of Orlando in early 2010. I need adjoining cabins so I wanted to book early. It appears that the Glory is moving to Miami. Is Carnival not bringing a bigger ship back to Orlando. RC is bringing Freedom of the Seas.

The Dream is cruising out of there....but boy is it expensive!

The Dream is coming to Port Canaveral starting December 2009. Prices and I am sure changes to the site, will be released/done on July 1, 2008.

The Dream is cruising out of there....but boy is it expensive!

The true prices haven't been released yet. I am in the camp of Carnival testing the sit for the Dream reservations.

The Dream is coming to Port Canaveral starting December 2009. Prices and I am sure changes to the site, will be released/done on July 1, 2008.

The true prices haven't been released yet. I am in the camp of Carnival testing the sit for the Dream reservations.

Prices are there for April cruises on the Dream! Balconys are about $2100.00

Thus the reason why I say they are testing the site.

If they released actual price I would venture to say that more than one date would have been released.

Plus, as of right now Carnival's site shows NO 6-9 day cruises after September from Port Canaveral. Also, looking at the site there is no month called January in 2010.

By site I am referring to: http://www.carnival.com/find_a_cruise/findCruise.aspx

Thus the reason why I say they are testing the site.

If they released actual price I would venture to say that more than one date would have been released.

Plus, as of right now Carnival's site shows NO 6-9 day cruises after September from Port Canaveral. Also, looking at the site there is no month called January in 2010.

By site I am referring to: http://www.carnival.com/find_a_cruise/findCruise.aspx

I am sure they wouldn't do a test booking with a price to out of the ballpark...so thus I say is what it says on the site...I didn't put it there so I guess its going to be in that range. I just searched a cruise for that week so I know not what or if there are other dates...Thank You for your info though!

Dream prices are scheduled to come out on July 1st. I am pretty sure that the ridiculous prices that were seen earlier are just that. They were testing to make sure everything was fine for the many people who plan on booking on the 1st.

Carnival does have 2010 up and they did have the Dream available for April 2010 (only one sailing). Late last night the price was very high...earlier this morning the price was average to all other 7 day cruises on Carnival...it is not showing right now. The pics. of the cabins were never available on this part of their website. (If you clicked on the cabin cat. it would not show the pic.) As others have said they will start booking on 7-1-08.

There have been NO legitimate prices posted. They are still tweaking and working on the site. Read the post above your own and you will see a message from a person who is on the team doing this.

Won't have legit prices until July 1.

There have been NO legitimate prices posted. They are still tweaking and working on the site. Read the post above your own and you will see a message from a person who is on the team doing this.

Won't have legit prices until July 1.

Sorry to but the bubble. I guess I should have used a different word.

I have no affiliation with Carnival.

What I had meant by camp was, the group of people who feel Carnival was doing site testing. Not in the group of doing the testing.

Sorry for any misunderstanding I caused.

Carnival does have 2010 up and they did have the Dream available for April 2010 (only one sailing). Late last night the price was very high...earlier this morning the price was average to all other 7 day cruises on Carnival...it is not showing right now. The pics. of the cabins were never available on this part of their website. (If you clicked on the cabin cat. it would not show the pic.) As others have said they will start booking on 7-1-08.

I checked the site earlier today through a link that someone posted. There was only one date listed and that was 4/12 (I think) 2010. The balcony cabins showed as $910.

I will wait to see what it actually comes up as in 7/1

I had wanted to see what was coming. I guess Carnival is going to compete against Freedom of the Seas which is really expensive. Hopefully Carnival pricing will be a lot better. If not I am going on the Legend out of Tampa.

Archived