Eurodam Just back! My A-Z with over 200 photos/Videos

dellas1000

Dellas1000 you have pics of room 6049 I assume that is a handicapped room? The bathroom looks quite small and there only seems to be a shower curtain between toilet and shower area. Looks like the space between the wall and foot of the bed is barely large enough for a wheelchair. I am concerned about this as I am familiar with HC rooms on Celebrity Infinity class but the Eurodam ones seem a lot more cramped. Considering Eurodam for cruise next year and would welcome comments on this from others in the know.

I cant say I noticed, I remember seeing the room and thought it was quite good but then again I was not looking at dimensions etc.. Maybe my photo is deceiving. Perhaps HAL have the exact dimensions etc..

ok dellas1000 thanks for the reply, will check with HAL. you spent a lot of time taking all those pictures and uploading them and what a self-sacrificing gesture on your part! it is very much appreciated!:D

How terribly exciting it is to read your review and to see the photos!!!! I am a potential 1st timer and looking at your pictures makes me want jump in feet first NOW! Especially that dinner! I've got to get my husband to look at these photos - that'll get him going (I hope!).Thank you so much.

Pictures are not ALLOWED during the evening shows -- guess you just ignore the announcements. Too bad --

Well firstly it was a special ''press & trade'' event and everyone was filming in full view of 'senior' HAL managers and secondly I actually asked if it was ok to film and was told yes as long as I was not filming the whole thing. The mini clips I took were 60 seconds. Thirdly no announcements were made to not film. So I broke no rules. ;)

Archived