Princess Grill vs Brittania

MollyBrown

I can't comment on the Princess Grill, but the food quality, quantity, choice and service in Brittania is excellent. You won't be disapointed if you dine in Brittania. But of course if you pay the extra for the Princess grill, you will be getting a suite instead of a standard stateroom, so its not just the food you are paying for.

We booked Princess Grill for our June transatlantic and it was an exceptionally wonderful experience - both the suite and dining room. One evening a friend invited us to join him for dinner in Britannia, which was also excellent. I think the only difference was that in PG you may receive more personal attention and service because there are fewer passengers to cater to in the dining room. And, of course, in PG you book a suite which is roomier with a bathtub. Regardless, it's a great trip. I have posted a review on my site if it helps to answer anymore of your questions.

Regards,

Caroline

WorldTravelQuest.com

I have travelled once in Brittania and I enjoyed it. I have just toyed with the idea of trying either Princess or Queens Grill, and was wondering if it was worth it. I'm not personally inclined to be particularly extravagant, so I'm just as happy with Brittania, unless the others are worth a try.

Molly

Archived