Rooms ontop fo the disco?

decruzer

We had an obstructed OV on the Star which was also over the disco. Yes, the thumping was heard (and felt) for most of the night into the wee hours of the morning. I called one night to complain and security arrived only to say they couldn't do anything about it.

If given the chance, I'd look into another area of the ship. Good luck!

I have to agree with the previous poster. You will definately hear and feel the music. I have always felt that cabins in those locations are for people who don't plan ahead and are sort of stuck with whatever is available. However, your cruise is not until January so you have plenty of time to switch cabins. If I were you, I would switch. Good luck!

Exactly! We booked that cruise last minute and got a great deal (or it was until the "music" started)!

That really is a shame but at least you got a good deal! We learned on our last cruise to book a cabin that is in between passenger decks. The last one was right underneath the garden cafe and you could hear the dragging of chairs. Now I know better...

Archived