I am confused...Help Please

I just got our carnival paperwork today. Our Wedding sales agent is Lissy and for our ceremony only we are suppose to contact "The Wedding Experience". I don't understand. Do Lissy and TWE work together? Why do I have to contact TWE if Lissy is our sales agent. Can someone please explain to me.

Thanks in advance:confused:

I believe that Carnival handles the locations of the wedding, the food and drinks at the reception, tux rentals, the photographer and videographer and the reception entertainment. The wedding experience handles the flowers. Or at least this is what I have experienced.

Carnival only handles the guest list, flowers, upgrades, reception, etc. TWE handles ceremony particulars such as special readings, unity candle/ sand ceremony, etc.

That is not quite true. What TWE handles varies by port. For example, in Miami TWE handles the ceremony, flowers and upgrades. In other ports TWE also handles the ML but not the flowers. I know it's a little confusing! If you speak to/e-mail with Lucy or Rosie then you are speaking to TWE. Hope this helps!

Fantasy_BrideCarnival only handles the guest list, flowers, upgrades, reception, etc. TWE handles ceremony particulars such as special readings, unity candle/ sand ceremony, etc.That is what I was told when I called Carnival's wedding depatment.

Hollidaygal is correct, depends on the port. I am sailing out of Miami and TWE handles the flower upgrades and the ceremony stuff. I called Carnival and they couldn't help me get any info. I have to wait until some one at TWE comes back from vacay to get me a quote for a tropical bouquet (i sent an email for a quote over a week ago). :mad:You'd think they want my money???

Hollidaygal is correct, depends on the port. I am sailing out of Miami and TWE handles the flower upgrades and the ceremony stuff. I called Carnival and they couldn't help me get any info. I have to wait until some one at TWE comes back from vacay to get me a quote for a tropical bouquet (i sent an email for a quote over a week ago). :mad:You'd think they want my money???

What is your e-mail address Luv2Teach9? I will have Rosie or Lucy contact you with whatever questions or requests you may have. Truly ladies, I am here to help...please know that!

Since my last post Lucy came back and left me an email that she would work on the quote:). Initially I was upset that I got an auto response and had to wait. I thought that there would be someone to pick up the slack if someone in the office is out. Oh well time goes by quickly, I guess its not a big deal. Anyway, thanks for your help and concern hollidaygal:D!!!!!!!!!!!!! damimcute9@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
Since my last post Lucy came back and left me an email that she would work on the quote:). Initially I was upset that I got an auto response and had to wait. I thought that there would be someone to pick up the slack if someone in the office is out. Oh well time goes by quickly, I guess its not a big deal. Anyway, thanks for your help and concern hollidaygal:D!!!!!!!!!!!!! damimcute9@aol.com

No problem! If you need anything, let me know. Hope all goes well!

Archived