Orca Enterprise office

derberg

• Administrators
Anyone knows how to get to their office from pier? thanks.

It's in the building right across the street from the building housing the Mount Roberts tramway (which is easy to spot). Orca's offices are on the second floor; look for the purple artwork on the windows. :)

their sign is the orca (killer whale) hanging from above the office.

as my DH said, when i told him what i was looking for "like that"...very easy to see.

this photo was taken from their office's balcony.

2140843721_20Tramstation.jpg.699d903fa357aca9a21cb2e9146d5df3.jpg

Anyone knows how to get to their office from pier? thanks.

There are 4 different piers in Juneau...We received our ORCA confirmation last week via e-mail..With it they sent us a map & directions to get to their office from all the piers...

Enjoy your trip..:) Betty

They have not send my confirmation and my cruise is this Sat. I checked card statement and Orca has deducted on 26June so I assume my tour shld be confirmed.

Anyway, I called them today and they said they still have some confirmation emails pending to send out. Since I won't able to check email after this Wed, they said just come in with my confirmation number. I hope I will find their office w/o problem. :P

They have not send my confirmation and my cruise is this Sat. I checked card statement and Orca has deducted on 26June so I assume my tour shld be confirmed.

Anyway, I called them today and they said they still have some confirmation emails pending to send out. Since I won't able to check email after this Wed, they said just come in with my confirmation number. I hope I will find their office w/o problem. :P

Send me an E-mail: serendipity1499@yahoo.com

Put in Subject Line: Cruise Critic-Directions to Orca in Juneau

Have down-loaded the directions into Microsoft WORD..I'll be happy to e-mail them to you if you can open WORD documents...

:) Betty

Archived