Beach X-mas Cards

I know, WAY too much time on my hands to be thinking of X-mas, but I'm looking for special cards this year.(long story, had cancer last year and had to cancel everything, so this year I got to go on my family cruise and I want something different and fun to send out to everyone). Does anyone know of a site or store(Florida area????) that will be selling these. I want something with a beach or Santa or Snowman on the front Thanks, kmbb

I sent out a beach picture last year for our Christmas card. It was cute...the beach background around the photo had palm trees decorated as Christmas trees. I got it at vistaprint - dot - com.

SUEL and DDF--thanks to both of you, I'm having "fun" now. SUEL, there are some cute ones on that site. I'm not very good at this computor stuff, so when a family member comes home, I'll have them help me goggle some more sites. Thanks for helping, kmbb

you could always bring santa hats with you on your cruise and take your pictures at the beach and then have them made into cards from the picture at one of those machines at walmart. is would be more personnel..

my family usually cruises in the fall and i try and get creative with our xmas photos last year we did them on the ship i had the cards and envelopes before i got off the ship(that was too much time on my hands))))..

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were on the Enchantment last Thanksgiving and they had an option of getting Christmas cards made on the ship. We went ahead and got them. They turned out pretty nice. This year I will be more prepared and take a Santa hat or two or have my kids in coordinating colors for our Christmas card.

you could always bring santa hats with you on your cruise and take your pictures at the beach and then have them made into cards from the picture at one of those machines at walmart. is would be more personnel..

my family usually cruises in the fall and i try and get creative with our xmas photos last year we did them on the ship i had the cards and envelopes before i got off the ship(that was too much time on my hands))))..

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did my kids picture on the ship last year also, but the background was Hubbard glacier!

Well we won't be cruiseing for along time(as a family anyway) We cruised this year over Mother's Day and I have a few pictures, but no Santa Hats. My guys(twin boys--age 20)would NEVER have done the hats, I would have though that to be too funny!!!! They hardly let me take their picture just on the beaches. But they are glad I did now that I have my scrapbook done.

Thanks for the ideas and any more sites where I can get cards, let me know. kmbb

Cavatelli430---Current was just what I was looking for, thanks for the information. And they are are sale---WOW a deal!!!! Yes I order them already, will see how they are in 3 weeks when they come to the house. Thanks, kmbb

Archived