Belize Snorkel Operatora

drdaddy

Hi. Does anyone have any experiences with either Coral Breeze or FabBelize Tours? They seem a little more expensive than other snorkeling ports. They also do a rather long "beach break" which I am not interested in. Their trip is 3-4 hours but snorkeling is only one hour than you get to relax on a beach. I would rather head back to the ship. But if their stop(s) are better than the ship's tour, I am good to go with them.

Or just stick to the ship's tour for Belize?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

You will almost always be better off booking on your own rather than going through a ship tour. The reason is simply that multiple commissions are paid.

I used a tour in Belize called "ecotours".I found them reasonable and very professional. Before booking with them I exchanged several e-mails to answer specific questions I had.

There are a number of options you can use. Check them all out and go with one that meets your expectations.

Hi. Does anyone have any experiences with either Coral Breeze or FabBelize Tours? They seem a little more expensive than other snorkeling ports. They also do a rather long "beach break" which I am not interested in. Their trip is 3-4 hours but snorkeling is only one hour than you get to relax on a beach. I would rather head back to the ship. But if their stop(s) are better than the ship's tour, I am good to go with them.

Thanks

This is one of the few times a ship snorkel is not a bad idea. This is a tender port, but the snorkel boat picks up and drops off at your ship.

That's a good thing.

Most do a "beach" stop. Most islands, however, are surrounded by the reef. Our stop was Rendezvous Cay.

The boat is crowded, but the snorkeling's great.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

We had a great trip with coralbreeze last December. We did the Shark Raysnorkel tour to Caye Caulker with Heni and Mark. There were about a dozen people and Heni was in the water helping. If you want more info, email me at alan.allyn@yahoo.com. We live next door, in Boca.

Alan

Archived