Pre Boarding trip to Pearl Harbor

johnlatte

Hey folks,

We are sailing on the PoAM in a few weeks. We are flying in the day before and are staying at the Marriott Waikiki. Is it possible to book a pre boarding excursion through NCL to Pearl Harbor and go the morning that we board? I know that there are other options including just going in your own. But with 3 kids and luggage I would rather keep the mayhem to a minimum. Besides, I have made it my lifelong mission to not become a sherpa when on vacation. Any ideas?

Thanks

We booked Pearl Harbor through Roberts the day we were to board...the problem was they didn't tell us that they were going to pick us up at the hotel next door so at 6:45 in the am we were waiting for our pick-up. When no one came we called Roberts and they apologized and told us that the pick-up location wasn't at the Marriott but next door. They did refund our $$. The price was very reasonable and the people were very nice. I wanted to do it the day we boarded also because NCL picked up our luggage at the hotel, and I didn't want to worry about carting it all over. You also are allowed to leave your carry-ons on the bus***another plus... I don't know if NCL offers one the day you embark but when you check in with the NCL desk they can help you. (We did end up going to Pearl Harbor,the day we disembarked):)

Archived