Teen Club (:

the_emma27

I was wondering if the teen club on the Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas was any good. My brother says all his friends think it is crappy, but then again i really shouldn't believe what he says. Other that the teen club what are some good activities for two teenage girls to do? :)

My daughter and her friends loved the teen area on Mariner too. Not so much the organized activities, but just having a large place to gather and meet other kids. They did like the teen karaoke alot.

Other popular choices: Ice skating, both you-skate and especially the ice show -- do not miss it!; the evening shows (our girls are dancers so they're into that); the pool deck in the evenings after the little kids were gone; and dressing up for formal night. I'm sure you've also heard about rock-climbing and golf. There's also a theater onboard which plays first-run movies.

But honestly, their favorite thing seemed to be walking around the ship, especially the Promenade, just seeing and being seen.

Archived