Diamond Princess forward suites

jtaves

We're looking at one of the forward PS suites on the Diamond: Baja 104. I'm wondering if anyone has been in one of these suites and can tell me what they're like. They're at the front of Aloha, Baja, and Caribe. They're a different (rounded) shape, so I wonder how they're laid out. And, especially, does anyone know if the balcony is fully covered?

[b]Hi there: I just got off the Sapphire (sister to Diamond) and there is a thread that is on page three about the PS suites B104, and a link to pictures. I was in that cabin and after you read that thread if you have any questions please feel free to ask.[/b]

[b]Marilyn[/b]

[font=Comic Sans MS]I just got off the Sapphire and was able to visit the suite that Marilyn had (of course I had to bring a tray od shrimp and cheese and crackers with me. I double what she says, go look at the pic's, should I link it over here, Marilyn?[/font]

Thanks so much for the photos.

So, just to be sure I understand: the only balcony that's available while at sea is the port side section? It looks like it isn't very large. Was it able to fit lounge chairs as well as the table and chairs? Is the balcony exposed to the elements or covered?

I'm beginning to think we'd be better off with a suite midship on the side. We really like to spend time on the balcony, and this one seems to have its problems.

[b]Yes the balcony is covered but if it is windy I would think it be uncomfortable. When we got there the balcony consisted of a table, two folding chairs and two chairs that could be used as lounge chairs. In my opinion it would be rather snug. Hope this helps.[/b]

[b]Marilyn[/b]

Archived