dissapointed

thebuss

Thankyou petal for your reply you seem to have symphathy with my small problem about the steam room and sauna being out of action. I think the other two replies were a bit harsh but everybody is entitled to there opi nion. I went on the black prince roundabout 1994 and had a great time and that is why we booked FO again,we then had our two young kids with us this time they are much older and our nine year old is coming this time, we are going on the Balmoral Morocco cruise 23rd july and believe or not we are greatly looking forward to it [Peter and anorack]. Petal what is your age group we are very young late forties.

:) Hi. Hope that you enjoy your cruise even if the steam room /sauna is out of action. I am sure that you will find loads to do and would be interested to hear how things go. If I get any more info next week on the Balmoral I'll post a comment!

…and believe or not we are greatly looking forward to it [Peter and anorack].

I'm glad you're looking forward to your cruise with FO, personally I think they're great, but then I'm not in to 'party' ships which is why we choose them originally.

I go to enjoy the destinations and the time at sea (hence my surprise about the sauna etc. being so important) although I enjoy the facilities, they're not why I'm going.

Guest Anorak33
Thankyou petal for your reply you seem to have symphathy with my small problem about the steam room and sauna being out of action. I think the other two replies were a bit harsh but everybody is entitled to there opi nion. [Peter and anorack].

Hello

I am sorry you thought my reply and advice to you was harsh but you seem to have changed your tune since your first post.

You posted:

"Very disappointed to recieve my info pack and to read that the sauna and steam room are unavailable for my cruise on the Balmoral. I am taking my family which includes three twenty plus year olds who all enjoy the gym ext. they are all extremely unhappy being that they are going to be at sea for a few days, we have all been looking forward to the cruise since we booked last year so i hope this does not not put a dampener on things, from what i can gather theses facilities have not been in use[ or been built yet ?] if anyone has knowledge of this please let me know and please FO stop advertising it on your website as a facility."

So, you were "very disappointed", the family were all "very unhappy" etc etc.

Now you state that you only have a "small problem" !

If you had initially said it was only a small problem I would have given a very different reply.

I do hope you enjoy your cruise, there is more to life at sea than a sauna IMHO.

Archived