Adult Soda Card

kwnancy

A can of soda runs just slightly over $2 a can with tip. If people only drink a couple of cans a day the card is not worth it. Also folks remember....In the Lido there is iced tea, lemonade and fruit juices for free

that's what I'm thinking

I bought a soda card the day after we set sail; it was $42. I bought just one card (adult) and shared w/ my DH...

you're not supposed to share, but I did it anyway

you don't feel like this is stealing? or at the very least, unethical?

My question is, when is it considered international waters? I can bring a few aboard to get me throught the first few hours, but then, I need my Fountain Card! I took drinks on my first cruise, but I would much rather pay for the card and not have to tote a million pounds of coke aboard! I guess it is whatever fits your life!

My question is, when is it considered international waters? I can bring a few aboard to get me throught the first few hours, but then, I need my Fountain Card! I took drinks on my first cruise, but I would much rather pay for the card and not have to tote a million pounds of coke aboard! I guess it is whatever fits your life!

It depends on what port you leave from. If you leave from Ft Laud or Miami it only takes 30 minutes or so. If you leave from Tampa or NOLA it is hours.........;)

• 2 weeks later...

Do you show your card and get a can or cup of soda or do you get a tumbler type cup to keep and it gets refilled with fountain soda?

I haven't sailed Carnival for a few years and when I did I didn't get the soda card. So I am unfamiliar with their specifics.

Thank you

Tina

I got the soda card last time, and they give you a glass of soda at the bar. This was a few years ago, so it may have changed. I love the convenience of it. We're sailing next week, and I'll be getting one for me and the kids. My husband may or may not. The other nice thing was that every night our sever had my soda waiting for me at the table when we got there! I loved it!

Archived