Buying flowers in Seattle for Cruise

I would like to buy some flowers to bring on our cruise in August. I have heard that you can purchase them from Pike Place Market and some will even deliver them to the ship for you. Has anybody done this and can give me the name of the place. I know we can carry them on ourselves, but I would like to get some for two rooms and that would be a lot to carry in addition to what we already have.

Thanks for any help!

I would like to buy some flowers to bring on our cruise in August. I have heard that you can purchase them from Pike Place Market and some will even deliver them to the ship for you. Has anybody done this and can give me the name of the place. I know we can carry them on ourselves, but I would like to get some for two rooms and that would be a lot to carry in addition to what we already have.

Thanks for any help!

Due to security reasons, there is NO delivery to the ship by other than the cruiseline's own gift vendors and those are usually the day before, or prior to the ship's even docking. You, can, however feel free to buy at Pike Place Market and carry on yourself. They have no problem with that.

Archived