Can Anyone Recommend a GOOD Biodegradable Sunscreen?

mcfam5

I want to order a bottle online, but would like to purchase something someone knows to be effective. I have a very fair skin an I need good protection!

Thanks for any suggestions! :)

We spent a week in Orlando after a recent cruise from Tampa, and went to Discovery Cove. They give you samples of biodegradable sunscreen to use, to protect the fish and plant life in the park.

The stuff is Panama Jack Guide & Outfitter, and my sample is SPF 30. The label also says it is waterproof and effective against UVA and UVB.

I should warn you, though, that the stuff is REALLY thick, and can be hard to spread. We had our best luck after one of the packets sat in the sun for a while. Seemed to spread easier once it was warmed up.

It worked fine for us. I am also fair skinned, and I survived the day at Discovery Cove without burning.

Looks like you can order it on the company's website. Here is a hyperlink:

http://www.panamajack.com/detail.aspx?ID=567

I suppose I should also say that I am not affiliated with Panama Jack, just reporting on my experience with this sunscreen.

Ilean

I don't know if this is biodegradable, but my dw has very, very fair skin and she swears by coppertone continuous spray spf 50. uv/ub protection! She loved it so much on our last cruise she uses it all the time now! Its not thick or sticky!

Archived