Upgrade/upsell

Can anyone help?

We'r booked on the Norwegian Jade sailing 26/7/08. We booked with a travel agent in the UK but after looking at this site and looking on NCL's website I think we could probably got our cruise cheaper by booking direct with NCL in the States. Have I got this right and if so does anyone know whether we could upgrade by contacting NCL direct and paying the diffrence in US dollars?

Many thanks

Can anyone help?

We'r booked on the Norwegian Jade sailing 26/7/08. We booked with a travel agent in the UK but after looking at this site and looking on NCL's website I think we could probably got our cruise cheaper by booking direct with NCL in the States. Have I got this right and if so does anyone know whether we could upgrade by contacting NCL direct and paying the diffrence in US dollars?

Many thanks

If you are looking to upgrade to a higher catagory then yes I would call NCL and see what they can do for you .

If you are looking for the $$ difference to be changed by NCL dont hold your breath . Good luck

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Hi,

As you are after the final payment date I think you will have a problem. Also as you originally booked through a TA they will probably want their commission, and any refund of the original fare will have to go through them. However, give NCL (USA call centre, NOT UK) a call. They are very helpful and at the worst can only say no.

Enjoy your cruise and "don't eat all the pies". We are on the Jade 9th August and would like some goodies left. LOL :p

Archived