Bringing Flowers on Board the Pearl

Newbie questions for those you have recently sailed on the Pearl out of Seattle. Did you purchase flowers from a vendor at Pike Place Market and bring then onboard with you? More importantly, do you know if anybody purchased them and had them delivered? I have contacted NCL and they told me that we could purchase them from NCL, but purchase them from a vendor and carry them on ourselves. However, I have read postings on this site where people have brought them on and some have had them delivered. Any help would be appreciated, as I would like to surprise my in-laws who are sailing with us to celebrate their 40th annv and a 70th birthday.:)

Hi Alaska or bust

We were on the Peal last year and my DH surprised me with flowers from Pikes Market the day we boarded.....We were on the ship early and while we were having lunch my DH and my friends DH escaped and went back to the market and both brought us flowers for our 10 ann. We thought they had gone to explore the ship. It was a nice surprise and the flowers made it through the whole week.

Archived