Dream Balconies

santacap

Not sure if it's been discussed, or what I'd search to find it... anyways...

Does it concern anybody else that it seems the outside promenade can look right into your balcony?

IMO, the best part of having a balcony room is looking over into the ocean and waking up and having a balcony in your own little private nook, not looking out to seeing people in a hot tub... or having people be able to look up to see you

Is it just the renderings? Am I concerned about nothing?

We'd like to book the Dream but love our balcony and wanted to figure this out first

I recently booked the Splendor over the Dream for the exact same reason.

at least Im not the only one... I'd love to cruise on her, maybe we'll try one of the cove balconies below the outdoor promenade.

There's just something to being out and looking out to the ocean... not below to people drinking coffee in my opinion.

Who knows... maybe the rendering just emphasizes outdoor:)

Looking at the deck plans v. the rendering it looks like the only place where the balconies would be viewable from the Promenade deck would be the cantilevered sections where the hot tubs and observation areas are and then only marginally so. I can't imagine how anything above the Upper deck would be visible...

Not sure if it's been discussed, or what I'd search to find it... anyways...

Does it concern anybody else that it seems the outside promenade can look right into your balcony?

IMO, the best part of having a balcony room is looking over into the ocean and waking up and having a balcony in your own little private nook, not looking out to seeing people in a hot tub... or having people be able to look up to see you

Is it just the renderings? Am I concerned about nothing?

We'd like to book the Dream but love our balcony and wanted to figure this out first

I agree with you- I hate the balconies that are set back (Like all of the upper balconies on the QM2 and the extended balconies on all of the Spirit-class Carnival ships)...One of the best things about a balcony is standing on the edge and seeing the water directly below you splashing against the side of the ship...Who wants to look down and see the promenade deck or a bunch of lifeboats directly below???

Archived