cave tubing

peanutgirl

I will be with Major Tom in 3 weeks and just realized I have many questions. How long is this excursion? I will not miss the boat will I? Are cros or water shoes better for your feet. If it is rocky ,water shoes usually hurt me. Does my 10 year old have to carry her tube for a 45 minute walk? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I will be with Major Tom in 3 weeks and just realized I have many questions. How long is this excursion? I will not miss the boat will I? Are cros or water shoes better for your feet. If it is rocky ,water shoes usually hurt me. Does my 10 year old have to carry her tube for a 45 minute walk? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have used Major Tom on and think you will be well pleased with his tour. If your daughter needs assistance carrying the tube, I am certain that he or one of his guides will carry it for her if it becomes a burden at all. You may want to consider some sneakers for the walk and in the water....it can get mkuddy and they will get a little messy. Major Tom will get you back for your tender in time i assure you and if it is like my tour was, you even have time for a little shopping at the port too !

Have fun

Major Tom is AWESOME you will be very pleased!!! Safety is VERY important with Tom and his team!!

You will be back in plenty of time to make the ship. Major Tom is VERY organized and works hard to ensure that all works out! We stopped on the way back for a snack and a drink and still had time to shop in the port before tendering back to the ship!

As for shoes... my DH, DS(12) and myself all wore Tevas. We had NO problems. My other DS(15) wore water shoes...he had NO problems.

You will have a GREAT time. The water is cold, but OHHHHH so refreshing! One of my favorite things was looking behind me and seeing a bunch of little lights floating on the river in the caves.

Archived