Arriving early in CPH - what do I do?

You can take a fast train for very little cost to the main train station in town... I believe you can store your bags there, but would search the internet for transport, trains, etc in Copenhagen to be sure. This would put you a couple of blocks to Tivoli and the Stroget....

The HOHO buses are in the square in city center, as you head for the Stroget. But you will not have a lot of time to do that effectively.

The Crown docked at the Freeport Terminal when I was there in May and I assume she will continue to do so. This is the farthest port and the easiest way to get there is by taxi. Not a problem from the train station in town. It is about 45.00.

Hope this helps... Have a wonderful cruise!

Our flight arrives in Copenhagen at 7:30 am on July 19th for our Crown Princess Baltic cruise. What do we do with our luggage while we see the city until boarding starts at 1 pm?

We will be on the cruise with you. Why don't you join our little roll call group here on Cruise Critic? There might be some more information for you there. Also, we are planning to meet at 12:15 p.m. on July 20th (our sea day) in the Wheelhouse Bar. (just an informal chance to meet and say hello to our fellow posters on Cruise Critic) :)

Archived