Leaving 7/12. Quick Question

Are there any restiriction to bringing bottled water in your carry on when boarding the ship? I went last summer and I can't recall if I packed it in my suitcase or carried it on. Just curious since there are soooo many restictions on planes.:rolleyes:

Thanks!

3-1-1- rules don't apply to cruise ships. The rule for the ship is that anything you bring must fit through the x-ray machine. Otherwise, you can bring all the water you want. Keep in mind that if you get there before 1:30, you'll be lugging the water around until you can get into your room. If possible, I'd put the water in a suitcase and leave it with a porter.

Personally, I find the water on board Carnival ships to be of excellent quality. I just bring along a water bottle and fill it whenever I want!

:)

My thoughts exactly! I can never understand why people are so willing to pay for tap water in a bottle when it is available for free.

Personally, I find the water on board Carnival ships to be of excellent quality. I just bring along a water bottle and fill it whenever I want!

I agree totally. I always take my own bottles and just refill on the Lido deck. I've always found the ship's water to be just as good as what I buy.

:o Silly me I never thought of that! I am just going to bring a couple of empty bottles. I like to bring water on shore with me or have it when I am laying out on the deck. It is too expensive to buy on the ship as I am heading out.

I take one of those insulated cups and fill it with ice and water right at the buffet counter. No one ever stopped me.

That way, if you are by the pool, the buffet deck/water/ice is close by.

I also saw a lot of people bringing cases (24 bottles of water) onboard with them. As long as it fits through their xray machines. The same size restrictions as carry-ons on airplanes.

Archived