St. George to Hamilton and Horseshoe Bay

EMess

Our group of 14 will be arriving on Monday and leave Thursday. Most likely we will spend the day around Horseshoe Bay on Tuesday and got to Hamilton for the festiviites on Weds. What is the most economical method to do this? Some have said buy all day passes. But I am wondering if it does not make more sense to buy the ticket books since we will be traveling as a group. So, please help me here. Also, I understand there are zones to take into consideration. Cruise Critic Rocks. So much help at my fingertips.

unless you are going to take the ferry, the ticket books make sense. The ticket books are for the bus ONLY. If you take the ferry more than 4 bus rides on a day than a $12.00 day pay. The all zone tickets are $30 for 15. the three zone tickets are $20 for 15. A ferry ride with a token is either $4 or $4.50.....no cash is accepted on the buses or the ferry....

If I may add a question about the bus routes: The bus schedule for #10/11 from St. George lists an express run at 8:00 AM that appears to be “express” for about the last half of the route to Hamilton. Does any one have any experience with this? Just looking for a way to cut a little time off the trip (other than a taxi.) Thanks.

Archived