Questions about Ziplining in Puntarenas

McSnadra

We are a group of 6 on the Island Princess Panama cruise. We are interested in the zipline but concerned about our ages (61-67). We are in good health but wonder how much physical exertion is needed. Long walk into the area? Climbing up the platforms?

We also do not like to take the ship excursions and have seen postings about the Turuburi Tropical Park. Can anyone tell us about it. How to get there from ship? Would you see the same views from the tram ride as the zipline?

Thanks for any information.

3 yrs. ago my daughter (then 17) and I (then 51) went for the first time. Titi Canopy Tour, Quepos, Costa Rica. I loved it so much that next week on our Alaskan cruise I booked a zip line in Ketchikan. The group that we went with ranged from teenagers to . . . I would estimate 60's, they did just fine. I'm sure you will do just fine! The guides there are well aware of who's capable and who's not and can accomodate any "issues" that may come up. My daughter has a moderate learning disability and they were VERY good at "explaining and showing" in order for her to feel comfortable.:D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi rainyrosie,

How far from the pier is the Titi Canopy Tour? Do they offer pick up service to and from the cruise terminal?

We did the zip lines in Dominica and absolutely loved and want to do it again.

Thanks!

Archived