Glory, just off, question about John Heald off stage.

Evereddie

Just got off the Glory (yesterday Oct 16) and have a question for anyone who was on or might know. The last show on Friday night where they had a bingo game before and then the raffle for the free cruise. Johm Heald the CD was only heard and not seen. He was backstage or somewhere talking but never showed himself as far as I could see. He even made mention of not being able to see what was going on. It was a little strange. Just made me currious, thats all. BTW ,had a great cruise.

I thought that John Heald was fantastic. I could not resist buying the tape of the guest talent show including the "Bedtime Story". I do not think that I have ever laughed so hard in my life.

I miss Dick Little and Anita Little along with Kenneth (yabba dabba do) from St. Louis, MO. I was on the same beach excursion to Passion Island as Kenneth and his wife and a few of us got Kenneth to get down on his knee and do his speech. I actually took pictures of it and told him that John Heald asked us to do it. I guess it was worth his effort because they got a certificate for a free cruise and a diamond bracelet among among other prizes. I can't wait to get all of my pictures back.

The only thing that I was disappointed in was the weather....did not return with a suntan.

Yes, I agree John was fantastic! The entertainment was great! Kenneth deserved that free cruise..He must be tired from all that yabba dabba dooing :p.
Anita Little was the judge for the Hairy Chest Contest, that was hilarous as well.
As for the weather at least there were NO HURRICANES! :)

Archived