Can you "tour" a handicap accessible room while on a ship?

windango

I, for one, would be happy to show my stateroom to anyone who asked - and I doubt I am the only one.

I really think if you just talked to some w/c users onboard, you would find they understand your trepidation, and would be willing to show you and your mom whether the w/c accessible rooms are adequate for your fathers needs.

I, for one, would be happy to show my stateroom to anyone who asked - and I doubt I am the only one.

I really think if you just talked to some w/c users on board, you would find they understand your trepidation, and would be willing to show you and your mom whether the w/c accessible rooms are adequate for your fathers needs.

I like what you say and I too would be happy to show our cabin. More people should be this open. My daughter has CP, this is her third cruise but first in a balcony cabin. She uses both a power and manual (for backup), snow skis, water skis and has sky dived. She is hoping to para-sail somewhere on our 5/31 cruise. All anyone has to do is ask and we would be delighted to show the cabin.

Archived