Questions about AOS.....

nidaco

Just sailed the AOS June 29 and had a fabulous time. My dd attended the AO program but my 3.5 was not interested even though some of the staff new his name and always said hi to him when they saw while I picked/dropped off my daughter. If you have any questions about the AO staff, Adventure beach , etc. just ask away.

Big recommendations: We tried adjoining Promenade rooms and loved it! In the past we have always had a balcony (only 1room) but it was a little less expensive for the two adjoining promenade rooms. We loved having the two rooms with the two tv's and the two bathrooms. It was awsome to have some privacy as well! Having the 2 tv's during our late afternoon "rest" time before dinner was perfect.

Divi Bay Resort on St. Maarten-Our absolute favorite port day. The beach wasn't crowded at all. There were small waves and the water was perfect. The kids had an awesome time. Highly recommend especially if you have young children. Jet ski prices were very reasonable and it was $2.00 a hair braid.

Overrated-Coral World on St. Thomas (just mho)-My family enjoyed it and my dh and dd did tSea Lion Swim which they loved. I personally wasn't impressed with the facilities.

Hoping to post a full review soon. If you have any questions please ask.:)

Archived