Snorkel tour operator who will cooperate with cruise schedule

5KSnuts

We are considering another cruise this winter to Coz. Anyone know a good snorkel tour operator who will cooperate with the cruise ship schedule? Last cruise we had to tender into Cozumel, and arrived later than planned. I'd like to know we have someone waiting there for us, and don't want to be in a cruise snorkel group. There will be 5 of us, and I'd like a private snorkel tour. Can't wait to hear your ideas!!

Try ***** They offer private snorkel tours, $50 pp. They give water, fruit, soft drinks, you have private guide. They take you to 3 different reefs. And are very flexible w/hours; definitely work around ships schedules. I booked thru them for Passion Island tour, used a girl named Carrie (tourcozumel@hotmail.com) and would highly recommend her and this company.

Check with Tom at Paradise Beach. He'll arrange a private snorkel trip for you. They'll take as few as four, so you're good. $50 pp includes the gear, sodas & water and fresh fruit. We had a great time doing this 3 weeks ago. Afterwards, they drop you off at the dock at Paradise Beach.

Check with Tom at Paradise Beach. He'll arrange a private snorkel trip for you. They'll take as few as four, so you're good. $50 pp includes the gear, sodas & water and fresh fruit. We had a great time doing this 3 weeks ago. Afterwards, they drop you off at the dock at Paradise Beach.

Rosi dropped us off at the PB dock, too!

Signed

Rosi's Cheerleader

Donna

This is sounding very hopeful. Thanks for your ideas. I actually spoke w/Rosi before our first cruise. Paradise Beach sounds good too. Decisions, Decisions!

I've done Rosi's excursion twice. Both times she dropped us off at PB and we had time for a leisurely, awesome lunch, some swimming/jetski-ing and a little time left for shopping at the port!:D

Donna

Archived