Where is the Dawn?

ErinsMommy

Bertha is causing lots of issues with ships in that direction. Therefore that is why the Dawn went North instead of towards Bermuda.

Nope, the Dawn is in Canada because it was chartered by RVacations this week. It's itinerary was Canada.

Why is the Dawn in Canada?

The Dawn had a scheduled trip to Canada I think. It was making it's inaugural visit to Halifax. I don't think it was diverted to Canada, but already planned to go there.

The Dawn is definitely in Canada as I saw her in Saint John, New Brunswick on July 15th, as I was there on business. My hotel was within walking distance from the port and we saw the Dawn at the dock. The local news was covering the fact that this was a Rosie O'Donnell related cruise and showed her in a news clip coming off the ship into port. As this is a gay-friendly cruise and Canada legally recognizes gay marriage, Rosie spoke about a number of the passengers getting married in Saint John and then continuing their cruise as honeymooners.

Archived